Location:Home > Relocation’s target
Each individual must have Chinese driving license in order to drive in?China. Converting your driving license is easier than you think.

We have assisted many expats here in Shanghai with their driving license needs and successfully delivered our services.

We will provide you with practice questions and guidelines for preparation for your test.

If you are planning for a short trip and needs?visa?services, we are the right partner for you. We prepare old documents for you, send it over to Hong Kong and ask our rep. office to process the?visa?services.

We will make appointments for you, assist you with your application process and guide you throughout the experience.?

Required Documents

1Current and valid a foreign country driver's license.

2We do not accept any other driving license beside than your country’s driving license.

3If your driving license is expired it will not be accepted.

4Your passport must have 90 days stay visa.

5You must have?up?to date “ Shanghai Temporary?Residence Registration Form”